- To explore and collect best practices for synodal processes at all levels.
- To propose methodologies for the synodal process in all its phases (vademecum, presynodal meetings, collection and analysis of the synthesis, instrumentum laboris, final document, etc.).
- Draw up a brochure/website on best practices with easily usable tools.
- Identify facilitators or networks of facilitators to help and accompany the synodal process.
- To work on the methodology/process for the celebration of the Synod of Bishops in October 2023.
- Mr. Percival HOLT (India)
- Prof. Cristina INOGÉS SANZ (Spain)
- Prof. Arnaud JOIN-LAMBERT (France-Belgium)
- Dr. Christina Kheng LI LIN (Singapore)
- Mr. Mauricio LÓPEZ OROPEZA (Mexico-Ecuador)
- Rev. Sr. Hermenegild MAKORO, C.P.S. (South Africa)
- Rev. Fr. David MCCALLUM, S.J. (United States)
- Prof. Susan PASCOE (Australia)
- Rev. Fr. Olivier POQUILLON, O.P. (France-Iraq)
Coordinator: Rev. Sr. Nathalie BECQUART, X.M.C.J., Under-Secretary of the Synod of Bishops